Help hundreds of thousands of women as part of our Marketing-Team
Keleya is the digital health platform for young and expectant parents. Since our founding in summer 2017, we have been working with great passion and team spirit to offer parents-to-be the best possible support in all areas relating to pregnancy, childbirth and the time after birth. We are proud to have supported over 350,000 parents so far. In order to support even more women during their pregnancy, we have strong and numerous cooperation partners such as the majority of Germany’s leading health insurance companies and the German Midwives Association by our side.
To support more women on this exciting path in the future, we need you!
Your responsibilities as Growth Marketing Manager at Keleya:
- You will be in charge of our entire marketing growth strategy
- You will build your own growth team and will identify and implement new growth levers
- You are responsible for our paid marketing campaigns (strategy, implementation, reporting and controlling)
- You will work closely with our design team, influencers and freelancers
- You manage and control our marketing budget
- You will report directly to our CEO and co-founder Victoria
As our Growth Marketing Manager you need to have:
- You have at least two years of work experience in Performance Marketing
- You have relevant experience with campaigns for mobile applications and digital products
- Ideally, you have experience with Google Search Ads. Experience with Facebook Ads, Social Media-Marketing, Youtube, Outbrain & Taboola or Affiliate Networks are an additional plus.
- You are analytical and know how to use data to generate relevant insights and ideas to improve performance
- Your English language skills in speech and writing are minimum C1 level
- Big plus: You also have German language skills
What you can expect:
- Most flexible working structures - work where & when it is best for you
- An Urban Sports Club or Sodexo subscription to stay healthy
- Amazing team events & annual workcation
- Coachings, a weekly educational hour and regular feedback for your development & career
- Awesome team - convince yourself ;)
- Weekly Yoga-classes
- And much more…
How to get started:
If you’re excited by the idea of seeing yourself in this role at Keleya, please apply with your CV, your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations. Your contact person is Julien. We’re looking forward to receiving your application!