Help hundreds of thousands of women as part of our Marketing Team
Keleya is the digital health platform for young and expectant parents. Since our founding in summer 2017, we have been working with great passion and team spirit to offer parents-to-be the best possible support in all areas relating to pregnancy, childbirth and the time after birth. We are proud to have supported over 250,000 parents so far. In order to support even more women during their pregnancy, we have strong and numerous cooperation partners such as the majority of Germany’s leading health insurance companies and the German Midwives Association by our side.
To support more women on this exciting path in the future, we need you!
Your responsibilities as Performance Marketing Manager at Keleya:
- You are responsible for creating conception, implementation and control of marketing campaigns (display, SEM and affiliate) on various channels
- You are in charge of monitoring, tracking, analysis and evaluation of relevant KPIs
- You will design and implement tests to identify potential problems and solutions for bidding, structure, advertising material, keywords and texts
- You manage and control our budget
- You will report directly to our CEO and co-founder Victoria
As our Performance Marketing Manager you need to have:
- At least one year of work experience with Performance Marketing
- You have relevant experience with campaigns for mobile applications and digital products
- Ideally, you have experience with Google Search Ads. Experience with Social Media-Marketing, Youtube, Outbrain & Taboola or Affiliate Networks are an additional plus.
- You are analytical and know how to use data to generate relevant insights and ideas to improve performance
- German language skills at C2 level in speech and writting
- English language skills at C1 level in speech and writting
What you can expect:
- Flexible structures and flat hierarchies
- A lively, friendly and transparent working atmosphere
- An Urban Sports Club or Sodexo subscription to stay healthy
- Employee Trainings such as Coaching and a weekly educational hour
- Amazing team events
- Weekly Yoga-classes
- Scheduled feedback sessions to support your career path & self-development
- And much more…
How to get started:
If you’re excited by the idea of seeing yourself in this role at Keleya, please apply with your CV, your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations. Your contact person is Julien. We’re looking forward to receiving your application!