Help hundreds of thousands of women as part of our Engineering Team
Keleya is the digital health platform for young and expectant parents. Since our founding in summer 2017, we have been working with great passion and team spirit to offer parents-to-be the best possible support in all areas relating to pregnancy, childbirth and the time after birth. We are proud to have supported over 250,000 parents so far. In order to support even more women during their pregnancy, we have strong and numerous cooperation partners such as the majority of Germany's leading health insurance companies and the German Midwives Association by our side.
To support more women on this exciting path in the future, we need you!
Your responsibilities at Keleya:
- You improve the performance and stability for private and public APIs
- You use state of the art technology to provide stable, scalable and secure interfaces
- You plan, develop and test new features with automated tests and prepare them for QA
- You observe our code quality
As our Full-Stack Developer you must have:
- At least 3 years of experience in backend development
- Experience in creating, maintaining and versioning of APIs
- A solid practical knowledge of NestJS, Express and TypeScript
- Fluent English language skills (B2 level)
- Big Plus: German language skills
What you can expect:
- Most flexible working structures - work where & when it is best for you
- Awesome team - convince yourself ;)
- Coachings, a weekly educational hour and regular feedback for your development & career
- An Urban Sports Club or Sodexo subscription to stay healthy
- Amazing team events & annual workcation
- Weekly Yoga-classes
- And much more…
How to get started:
If you’re excited by the idea of seeing yourself in this role at Keleya, please apply with your CV and a portfolio of your last projects. Your contact person is Julien. We’re looking forward to receiving your application!