keleya is a pioneering German FemTech startup dedicated to revolutionizing the pregnancy and postpartum experience for women.
We are a passionate team committed to providing expectant and young mothers with the support and resources they need to have a healthy and happy pregnancy. Our Apple-featured apps are unique of their kind. No other apps offer the combination of a personalized pregnancy calendar, health tracker, and the largest selection of workouts, recipes and verified expert knowledge for moms and moms-to-be. Since our founding in the summer of 2017, we have been working with passion, agility and team spirit helping over 400,000 women.
Do you want to be part of the keleya family to scale our platform across the world? We look forward to receiving your application. Please note that the employment is limited as parental leave coverage for approximately 1 year until March 31, 2025.
Your responsibilities at keleya
Join our team at Keleya as Quality Assurance Manager, where you will be an integral part of ensuring the quality and reliability of our digital platforms. As a member of our product team, you will collaborate cross-functionally to develop and maintain high-quality applications that empower and enrich the lives of young moms and moms-to-be:
- Work closely with product management, development, and design teams to define effective test strategies and plans
- Take charge of designing, developing, and executing manual test cases for web and our mobile applications, with an opportunity to delve into automated testing as an additional skill
- Conduct comprehensive regression testing to identify and address any performance or functionality gaps
- Engage in exploratory testing to uncover potential usability issues and edge cases
- Proficiently identify and document bugs, collaborating closely with the development team for timely resolution
- Monitor and report on the progress of testing activities, including defect metrics and test coverage
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the QA process and methodology, potentially exploring opportunities in automated testing frameworks
What you need to succeed
- 1-3 years of experience in manual and/or automated testing of web and mobile applications, showcasing a growing proficiency in the field
- A solid grasp of testing methodologies, tools, and industry best practices, with a strong desire to further develop these skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and a commitment to consistently delivering quality results
- Strong communication skills and an ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Fluency in both German and English, enabling effective communication within the organization
- Experience with test automation frameworks is a plus
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field is a plus
- Flexible structures and flat hierarchies
- Sustainable, successfully growing startup
- A lively, friendly and international working atmosphere
- Urban Sports Club subscription or benefits pass for your groceries & co
- Option to work hybrid from home and at our office in Berlin-Mitte
- Employee trainings such as coaching, Yoga classes, team events
More about keleya
At keleya we work in a self-organized environment, where we are building up a set structure within the team, whilst every person has the power to make meaningful decisions within their domain. We drive change and learning and always aim to get better at what we do. We care about our distinctive company culture, your personal development, direct communication and support each other we can. We love entrepreneurial thinking and people who believe that strong teams are built on appreciation, positivity, goal orientation, and transparency.
How to get started
If you’re excited by the idea of seeing yourself in QA as part of the product team at keleya, please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV that best expresses your interest and unique qualifications. We are happy to talk!